13 May 2010

My life at this point in time

Hey people

So...been a long while since I posted my last entry. Exam times are coming up and should probably start revising long and hard but its just so hard when revision is so boring and anything else suddenly seems so appealing...("shall I revise?..nahh not today, think I'll just burn my face off with some hot coals") So with the impending doom of my last year at college about to surface and break my spirit into 4 clean chunks I think I deserve to have some fun in the last few weeks I've got left.

There are many things I can take from this year at college that make it all worthwhile. The first on this list is the friends gained, Yasmin, Sam, Elgan all the good year 12s that have made it even more enjoyable, I thank you all. The second is the friends i already had that made this year even better than the last, Stuart, Ben all you guys are the best and i cannot imagine better friends to have. The last thing to be grateful for at college this year is my newfound love for either God or karma or some kind of outside force, this is because of no matter of my lack of talent or skill I still manage to pull through when it counts...so thanks God or Vishna or Thor or whoevers doing that for me, you're awesome.

Recently its been pretty hectic what with all these lessons and stuff and going out places and doing stuff, I've been working so long now that it seems to pass by so quickly. Need to start saving some money for something good, not to mention a Wales trip. This months gonna be a tough month for money seeings as theres about 4 partys and the same ammount of people I care enough about to get a present for. Katy, Stuart, Ben, James, Mat, George hope you guys all have awesome 18th birthdays and I shall try to remember on the day aswell.

College itself has been kinda fun lately, its pretty fun being able to go into the new group of year 12s and then back and forth between them and the year 13s. Makes me not wanna leave in the next few months. College is always a bit more fun when people aren't talking to each other and this tim is no exception. Oh and the news has been dominated by politics lately. Seems that i'm the only one that doesn't care who wins and thinks that it makes no difference as to who lives in a posh street in a terraced housed. Ohwell..live goes on.

So might be a while before I post on here again, theres no particular reason for that, just that i sometimes dunno what to say.

Until next time keep safe and have fun. =]
Bye bye
x x x

No comments:

Post a Comment